The future begins for Gamers, Influencers and Entrepreneurs as 'Ready Player One' is fast becoming a reality and GFE is leading the way with the 1st of its kind in a 'Play2Earn' model.
The IEO launch of GFE is a turning point for content creators, gamers and entrepreneurs as this 'social first' platform focuses on 3 layers; content creators and streamers; facilitated matchmaking and networking; and an eCommerce store.
'GFE is a social network that goes back to the core of what these social platforms were created for, being social.' A comment by GFE's CEO, James Liddiard as he explains the way GFE allows users to monetise their time, audience and social profile on their own terms, without targeted marketing.
The GFE Platform delivers transparency in how its users game, socialise and monetise content.
GFE is redefining social interactions through the use of Social Smart Contracts - the first of their kind. This brand-new technology is a form of digital contract and is as easy for users to create as it is to create a post on Facebook.
This ecosystem of social contracts and user-friendly interfaces forms a powerful platform for social media, content creation, online dating, gaming and freelancing, all built into the blockchain.
Gamers get paid to play, content creators get paid fairly, and creating and expanding businesses is limitless. Users get rewarded fairly for their time spent and stay in the driver's seat while taking home 80% of their earnings. The other 20% is used to support the platform of which a portion is donated to the GFE foundation.
Creators can crowdfund projects or establish micropayments all through the social smart contracts feature, defining terms of the interaction and how funds will be released using trustless payments with no intermediaries.
With GFE, users can instantly earn GFE tokens (the platform's currency), which can then be used to buy other products or services on the platform or exchanged on cryptocurrency exchanges. GFE supports other currencies including Bitcoin, BNB, DOGE and USDT.
'Some people are great at creating content, but not so good at business. GFE bridges that gap, connecting creators with supporting professions to boost their business' - Just one example of how the platform works for users given by James Liddiard, founder and CEO of GFE.
The stepping stone to the Metaverse - GFE is designed as a metaverse 'plug-in' that will allow users to easily move their content and communities onto emerging blockchain-based metarverse platforms.
There is a finite opportunity for creators to make money growing the platform through the Trailblazer fund as GFE aims to thank early adopters for their contribution.
This is a 'Think Bigger' opportunity with a global reach, connecting users unlike anything we have seen before.
GFE has launched its private sale and is set for its IEO mid-Dec. Both Litepaper and Whitepaper are available on the above given website.
There is often a comparison made to other platforms such as Patreon and Onlyfans.
However, GFE is a decentralised platform that offers so much more than streaming content. It's a complete ecosystem that pays creators fairly and with transparency.
The big emphasis is on the unique social contracts.
For further information:
GFE Founder and CEO
Website - gfetoken.io
International number - +61474449550